Annual Electrical Inspection Services
Annual Electrical Inspection is periodic Electrical Installation Inspection carried out by Electrical Inspector from the PWD to ensure compliance of Electrical Safety Standards in a facility with Indian Electricity Rules.
Scope of Annual Electrical Inspection :
- To check abnormalities in panel board operation and to check adequacies of electrical wires, cables & Switchgears.
- To check the approval of Transformer / D.G. sets.
- To check if any alterations made to the existing LV/MV/DG. Installations.
- Testing for leakage, ER, IR, Oil BDV values.
- To check the qualification of List of authorized persons handling Electrical Installations.
- To check List of Loads
- To check presence of Rubber Matting, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid box, Shock Treatment Chart, Emergency Contact Numbers of Fire station, Hospital, Doctor, etc., Single Line diagram, addressing of Feeders in control/Transformer room.