Chemical Borewell Earthing
A well-designed Earthing system is essential for any electrical installation to avoid dangers associated with fault currents. Good Earthing protects both equipment and people against dangerous step & touch voltage. A low resistance Earth Termination System aims :
- To provide security for people by limiting the step & touch voltage.
- To protect installations and equipment by providing a low impedance path for fault currents.
- To improve the quality of the signal by minimizing the electromagnetic noise.
- To provide an equipotential reference voltage for the system.
- Expected Life more than 20 years.
A borewell type Chemical Rod Earthing provides a very low resistance as compared to salt charcoal earthing.