Electrical & Fire Safety Audit
Today maximum fire incidents take place due to faults in the electrical system & improper maintenance of a facility.
Scope of study of Electrical & Fire Safety Audit is as follows :
- Inspection of Statutory compliance with respect to Indian Electricity Rules.
- Physical Inspection to identity electrical hazards (shock, fire, explosion, overloading, etc.,)
- Review of Lightening Protection System.
- Hotspot detection with Thermal Imager.
- Testing of earthing by online earth tester.
- Power Quality & Harmonics Analysis.
- Review of smoke detectors & manual call points.
- Review of Fire Alarm System, Gas Suppression System & VESDA
- Reviews on Evacuation Emergency Plan.
- Reviews on First Aid Management.
- Reviews on Redundant Supply to fire panels.
- Reviews on Electrical Safety Equipment in Electrical Room.
- Reviews on Safety Signs & Notices.
- Review on Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hydrant System.
- Review on Water Leakage Detectors.